Calling all concerned parents! Join us for a rally in support of HB 2 and against CMS' new policies.
Some of their new planned fall policies for handling transgender issues include:
- Parental involvement dependent on student's permission
- Students can choose their bathrooms and changing facilities
- CMS will remove some gender-based activities
- Students can choose their gender-based activities (intramural sports, dress codes, classes, ceremonies, photos, extracurricular activities, etc). This includes choosing which gender they participate with during overnight field trips
- Students shall not be referred to as "boys and girls" in classrooms, but "scholars" or "students."
Parents are responsible for their kids--especially their education. Will you join us on Tuesday and express your support for HB 2 and your outrage over these planned CMS policies?
600 E Fourth St
Charlotte, NC 28202
Google map and directions