Will you be attending the NCGOP 2017 Convention in Wilmington this weekend? I want to personally invite you to swing by the Salt & Light Hospitality Suite, a family friendly, Christ-centered space for faith and fellowship, while you are at the convention. The NC Values Coalition is a Platinum Level Sponsor for the suite, and I want to hear from you on issues of concern as you are doing the important work of leading the Republican Party in North Carolina.
The Salt & Light Hospitality Suite will feature food and beverages that align with your values and guest speakers that will encourage you in your political leadership. Lieutenant Governor Dan Forest is expected to stop by the Suite on Saturday, so I know you won’t want to miss the opportunity to thank him for his leadership! Plus, the first 100 visitors to the Salt & Light Hospitality Suite will receive a copy of FEISTY & Feminine: A Rallying Cry for Conservative Women, written by Concerned Women for America’s CEO and President Penny Nance. You will also have the opportunity during the weekend to hear from leaders in our movement on issues and values that motivate and inspire you. Here is a brief schedule:
- 5:00 p.m. Rev. Mark Creech, Executive Director of the Christian Action League, will be speaking on “God’s Requirements for the State”
- 8:30 p.m. Dr. Mark Harris, Pastor of First Baptist Church in Charlotte will be speaking on “The Secret Weapon of the 2016 Election”
- 5:00 p.m. I will be speaking on “The future of pro-life, family values, & religious liberty issues in the GOP”
- 6:00 p.m. Clarence Henderson, civil rights activist, will be speaking on “The Movement of God”
- 8:30 p.m. Scott Cumbie, former Chairman of the Forsyth County GOP, “The Pinnacle of God’s Creation”
So, please stop by the Salt & Light Hospitality Suite this weekend and share some fellowship and food. The exact room number of the suite will be in your convention packets. I look forward to seeing you!