Once again we are glad to partner with our friends at Concerned Women for America for the 20th Annual Day at the Capitol.
June 9th Schedule of Events:
- 8:45am - Registration at the tent on the Halifax Mall (located between North Salisbury Street and North Wilmington Street behind the legislative building).
- 9:15am - Call To Order & Start of the Program
- 9:30am - Hear from Lt Governor Mark Robinson & CWA General Counsel Mario Diaz
- 10:15am - Legislative Briefing
- 10:40 am to 12:30pm - Visit Legislators
- 12:30 pm - Prayer Service in the CWA Cafeteria
- 1:30 pm - Sit in on a Legislative Session (Pending Final Schedule)
Travel to the North Carolina General Assembly in Raleigh and gather to support a number of important bills in the State House and Senate. Learn about the bills and hear from Lt Governor Mark Robinson and Mario Diaz, General Counsel for CWA in Washington. Meet other families across the state as you speak to lawmakers on important issues. Enjoy lunch on your own in the NCGA Cafeteria with fellow attendees.
Parking options are available at Visitor Info - North Carolina General Assembly (ncleg.gov)