"The rabid abortion rights activists in Congress will use any means—even impeachment—to secure their right to continue abortion on demand. Today's action to impeach Donald J. Trump isn't about the Ukraine; it's a political tool to stop the re-election of President Trump and his likely appointment of an additional pro-life Supreme Court justice to protect the unborn."
- Tami Fitzgerald, NC Values Coalition Executive Director
Why Donald J. Trump is called the "Most Pro-Life President in American History"? Summary of Trump Administration's pro-life positions, executive orders or public policies:
- Banned federal funds for global health groups that promote abortion under the "Mexico City policy".
- Defunded the United Nations Population Fund which paid for international abortions.
- Overturned an Obama administration rule that required states to provide funding for Planned Parenthood.
Supports the rights of health care workers who object to abortion, birth control or sex-change operations based on their religious convictions.
- Appointed two pro-life Justices to the Supreme Court
- Committed to sign the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act if Congress passes it.
- First President to directly directly address the 45-year-old March for Life in Washington, DC.
- Designated January 22nd, the anniversary of Roe v Wade, “National Sanctity of Life Day” and declared that “the fight to protect life is not yet over”.
- Trump Tweeted in May: “We have come very far in the last two years with 105 wonderful new..... Federal Judges (many more to come), two great new Supreme Court Justices, the Mexico City Policy, and a whole new & positive attitude about the Right to Life. The Radical Left, with late term abortion (and worse), is imploding on this issue. We must stick together and Win.... ....for Life in 2020. If we are foolish and do not stay UNITED as one, all of our hard fought gains for Life can, and will, rapidly disappear!“