Do you want to work on a meaningful and impactful project and make a difference? Are you willing to learn from others and open to new ideas? Do you want to support others to succeed and operate in a highly collaborative and impactful environment? If this sounds like you, NC Values Coalition would like to invite you to come join us as you are for a meaningful experience that may reveal your life-long calling.
Description: The NC Values Internship will help students become educated about public policy, law, and election activities affecting pro-life issues, religious freedom, family values, and school choice. Interns will be offered various opportunities, depending on interest and skill level, dealing with the following topics:
- Assist our lobbying staff at the General Assembly as we advance legislation promoting the core mission of the NC Values Coalition
- Write articles, memos, and policy papers which will be published through our communications channels to our coalition, distributed to legislators to inform them on public policy, or submitted to newspapers as op-eds
- Assist our staff in addressing legal issues surrounding pro-life issues, religious freedom, family values, and school choice
- Take part in in-depth leadership training and career exploration
- Learn development as a tool of growing non-profit ministry
- Sharpen your communications, videography and graphic design skills
- Develop strategies to impact local elections alongside our staff
Complete the form on this page and email your resume to [email protected] to apply for the North Carolina Values Coalition Summer 2021 internship program.