Click to contact President Trump and ask him to sign the religious freedom executive order because it:
- Tells the entire federal government to respect the free exercise of religion that applies to all people, of all faiths, in all places, and at all times—that it is not merely the freedom to worship.
- Grants relief to the Little Sisters of the Poor and others who weren’t exempted from the Obamacare abortifacient and contraception mandate.
- Prevents the government from revoking nonprofit tax status because a religious organization’s ordinary religious speech deals with politics, or because it speaks or acts on the belief that marriage is the union of husband and wife, that a person’s sex is based on immutable biology, or that life begins at conception.
- Prevents denying accreditation to universities because of such beliefs.
- Instructs all agencies that they may not take adverse action against federal employees, contractors, or grantees because of their speech about marriage outside of their employment, and that agencies shall reasonably accommodate such beliefs inside of employment.