🚨 Urgent: We need you to take a minute to tell your U.S. Representative to support religious freedom by OPPOSING the so-called "Equality Act."
The U.S. House of Representatives is currently considering voting on H.R. 5, which is known as the so-called "Equality Act." This is a dangerous piece of legislation that actually ensures inequality. It victimizes women and empowers the government to coerce uniformity.
H.R. 5 is similar to the disastrous SOGI (Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity) ordinance that Major Jennifer Roberts tried to accomplish in Charlotte, but it would take its disastrous far-reaching implications across our entire country (and thus all over our state). Under the so-called Equality Act, everything is defined as a public accomodation, which allows the federal government to coerce all kinds of private institutions.
In short it is a far-reaching anti-religious liberty SOGI law with disastrous implications. Here are some of the other ways H.R. 5 is bad for religious liberty and freedom:
- It allows government to force people of faith to follow the government's new definition for marriage, sex, and gender.
- It blocks Biblical views of these important family issues and punishes people of faith.
- It enables the inequality of depriving young female athletes to fairly compete in women's sports by instead introducing male identifying as female athletes with clear biological advantages that numerous authoritative sporting organizations have determined are unfair.
- If the "Equality Act" becomes law, women and girls would instantly forfeit equality rights and opportunities gained over decades.
- If passed, it would actually obliterate equality under the law for women.
- The "Equality Act" would sacrifice fundamental freedoms and result in significant harm to some of the most vulnerable among us.
- America is a tolerant, diverse, and inclusive nation. The "Equality Act" would destroy that, by empowering the government to silence certain viewpoints and restrict freedoms.
We should stand together to protect freedom—not only for ourselves but for all Americans. We should stand together to defeat the so-called "Equality Act." Our laws should protect the constitutionally guaranteed freedoms of every citizen, no matter who they are. The "Equality Act" forces Americans to surrender freedom.
Please take a minute to use this tool to CONTACT your representatives and encourage them to OPPOSE the Anti-Freedom 'Equality Act'