We exist because Biblical values transform culture. Our primary purpose is to help you elect godly leaders to office so they will advance your Biblical values through public policy and legislation.
At the NC Values Coalition, we offer you a variety of opportunities to benefit from our political and legal insights, cutting edge technology, and a vast network of clergy and citizens across the state to help you prayerfully select the best candidates who will honor life, family, and religious freedom. We then advance legislation that will support your values in the laws of our state, so that our culture reflects Biblical values.
We are excited to announce a new statewide, expanded iVoterGuide for North Carolina. Your ongoing support of NC Values Coalition has allowed us to work with one of the nation's leading, independent organizations to rank candidates based on how closely they share your values by examining their response to values-focused questionnaires, actual voting history, a record of political endorsements, history of financial contributions, analysis of their backgrounds, and panel reviews by experts on how closely they share your pro-life, pro-liberty, and pro-family values. The voter guide rolled out today will evaluate statewide and legislative Republican candidates with primary challengers. In early fall, the iVoterGuide will include all candidates found on the ballot for statewide judicial and legislative contests.
Our annual Legislative scorecard and endorsements in key races will also be released soon, so watch your inbox for this important tool that rates how sitting public officials have voted on issues that advance your Biblical values.
Interested in how Republican candidates in your federal, state-wide, and state races performed? Click here and enter your zipcode to find candidates on your ballot.
Here are some tools to help you vote this 2020 election season:
Important Election Dates:
- Absentee Vote by Mail (Begins 9/4/2020)
- Last Day to Register to Vote in the General Election (10/9)
- Early Voting for General Election (10/15-10/31)
- Deadline to Request Absentee Ballots (10/27)
- General Election Day (11/3)
- Register to Vote
- Check Your Voter Registration Status
- Request an Absentee Ballot
- Review Your Sample Ballot
- Find Your Early Voting Locations and Hours
- Find Your Election Day Polling Location
- Get Election Results
- Contact Your State and Federal Lawmakers
Voter Guides, Endorsements, and Scorecards:
- NC Values Candidate Endorsements
- NC Values Sponsored iVoterGuide (pending 2020 update - Expected 9/11/2020)
NC Values 2020 Legislative Scorecard (pending 2020 update - Expected in August)
iVoterGuide NC Guide: